skip to main | skip to sidebar

Search This Blog

Jul 22, 2011

Ambition Rooney Messi Samai Achievements

CHICAGO - Wayne Rooney brings big ambitions ahead of the opening of the competition next season. Bomber mainstay of Manchester United is committed to equal achievement nicks Barcelona superstar Lionel Messi.

Last season, Rooney had to recognize the benefits of Messi, who led the Blaugrana beat United in the Champions League final. Now, Rooney admitted going to great lengths to help the Red Devils reach the peak of glory with all the titles won in the next season.

In addition to his club was determined to lead victorious, stocky striker who was familiarly called Wazza has also had a personal ambition. England international striker is determined to snatch the title of world's best player, equaling last season Messi incision.

"Messi is a great player and he was the world's best players this year," said Rooney was quoted as saying Tribalfootball on Friday (07/22/2011).

"Every footballer out there, not only me, it (so the world's best players) are the targets to be achieved. I wish I could do it, "he continued.

"I want to do my best at every opportunity and I know that can still continue to grow," said 25-year striker.

"I work hard every day to be able to realize my ambition. So, it would be great for me and the club, if I can make it happen, "he concluded.

Rooney's desire to be the best player at the start showed a pre-season game being on live United. Yesterday, Rooney scored three goals to help the Red Devils crushed the Seattle Sounders a landslide victory with the score 7-0. Rooney will again be the backbone of Sir Alex Ferguson when melakoni next pre-season in the United States counter the Chicago Fire on Saturday (23/07/2011) tomorrow.