skip to main | skip to sidebar

Search This Blog

Jul 20, 2011

Osama's son: I Do not Hate Obama

DOHA - The fourth son of Al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden, Omar bin Laden said he did not grudge against the President of the United States (U.S.), Barack Obama.

"I have nothing against Obama, who killed my father," said Omar bin Laden, told Mumbai Mirror, Thursday (21/07/2011).

Omar also added that he (Obama) does what he should do. He is fighting my father and my father also spent a lot of time and money to fight the enemy.

Previously, Osama is considered a fugitive Al Qaeda by the U.S. successfully arrested and even killed in Abbottabad, Pakistan on 2 May. Search U.S. against Osama they've done for years.

Attack U.S. troops to Abbottabad are also shown to sever U.S. relations and Pakistan were partners in the war against terror.

Although the son of Osama no grudge against the U.S. stance, Al Qaeda will continue to repay the U.S. that killed its leader.