skip to main | skip to sidebar

Search This Blog

Jul 4, 2011

Starting bid Tempted City, Ronaldo?

MADRID - After leaving La Liga, Cristiano Ronaldo is eager to play in the PremierLeague again. Manchester City are the club's most ardent get it. Is Ronaldo begantempting offers of City?
 
Manchester United fans still remember, when the player is familiarly called CR7 leftOld Trafford two years ago. At that time, CR7 become the most expensive player with a paid 80 million pounds after receiving the proposal of Real Madrid.
 
Apparently, playing in La Liga is not as easy as expected the former best player of this world. CR7 struggling with Barcelona to become the best in the realm of Spain.Unfortunately two years living in the Santiago Bernabeu, Ronaldo just pack one Copadel Rey championships with Los Blancos.
 
Ronaldo began to contemplate leaving the realm of Spain. "If I left Spain, then I want to play in the Premier League, but not now. First, we must become champions in the Champions League," said CR7.
 
"If I go back to the Premier League, then I will play North-West England region.Because I do not like playing in London," added the Portuguese winger, as reported by Tribalfootball, Sunday (03/07/2011).
 
Then, discuss Ronaldo bid City. "Very tempting offered 20 million pounds per year.It's nice, but I spoke with the agent and I feel better survive in Madrid alone. Therefore,this year, our ambition is to become the best," he said.
 
"This year, we have a good squad. Moreover, coach Jose Mourinho decides to stayin Madrid, so I prefer to endure. If he goes, then I will too. I may accept the offer City.But now Mourinho has survived, so I survive as well, "he said.