skip to main | skip to sidebar

Search This Blog

Jul 4, 2011

So Enthusiastic assistant in Matteo Villas-Boas

LONDON - Roberto Di Matteo is back to Chelsea, but the ex-West Bromwich Albionpembesut will only be an assistant coach for the last architect of Chelsea, AndreVillas-Boas (AVB). In Matteo no question but that he remained enthusiastic about being an assistant AVB.
 
Previously On Matteo was laid off by The Hawthorns as West Brom could not bring the club management as expected. However, Di Matteo said he was happy to return to Stamford Bridge since 2002.
 
Matteo had even become a pillar in the Blues for six years at Chelsea and also wason Matteo finished his career in 2002. Former Lazio retainer is also notmempermasahkan office which was originally a coach, but now 'demotion' to assistant coach. In Matteo remains eager to help AVB rousing success at Chelsea.
 
"Obviously this position is a challenge for me and I do not have a problem with this," said In Matteo in the club's official website, Chelseafc.com, Tuesday (05/07/2011).
 
"I indeed had received his experiences as a coach, I know what it's like to train, so I'll also use that experience to support Andre and other staff," continued the 41-year-old man.
 
Matteo is also stated in the offer to be assistant AVB is not he anticipated. He alsosurprised AVB Direct chose to be his assistant.
 
"Honestly, an offer from Chelsea is truly a surprise for me. I also do not think he likedmy football philosophy, because he wanted me to be part of this team, "added the man was born in Schaffhausen.
 
"If you look at the team's previous coach, he really liked the style of play positive andattacking football, and I think he'll apply it here. He will lead this team in the same wayto achieve success, "said In Matteo.