skip to main | skip to sidebar

Search This Blog

Jun 30, 2011

Curious Pedroza His career in the Premier League

LONDON - The news that Tottenham Hotspur bring in young players of Mexico Antonio Pedroza Whitham certainly not a mere rumor. The new players come to White Hart Lane from Jaguares confirmed the news.

Jaguares ended his contract with this summer and refused to extend the contract offered the club when camp Harry Redknapp took her to try out the Premier League.

Pedroza bound for four-year contract with a value of 1 million pounds transfer. Harry Redknapp hopes belasteran England players. Mexico could emerge as a new star in the squad.

"I could tell that my transfer to Tottenham has been done," said Pedrosa, as quoted Foxsports, Thursday (30/06/2011).

"I do not want to renew the contract with Jaguares because I know there will be an opportunity to transfer to a team in the Premier League," added the 20-year player.
All the problems with the club he no longer remains a problem. The problem now is how his future in England. Will it be successful as Chicharito at Manchester United?

"I am very pleased and satisfied to play in a big team like Jaguares. Now I have the opportunity to realize the dream of playing in Europe. I have spoken with officials at the Jaguares and they told me that did not make my transfer to Tottenham. Only one thing now remaining to be solved, that is something related to my football exploits in England, "he concluded.