skip to main | skip to sidebar

Search This Blog

Sep 7, 2011

Neymar: Real Madrid and Barcelona Interested Against I

Stars from Santos (Brazil) Neymar recognize the team as strong as Real Madrid and Barcelona are interested in him to klup respectively. However, he insisted no deal was achieved with two Spanish giants.

Neymar is often reported to leave Santos and join one of the ruling Spanish Primera Liga. However, players are from Brazil that confirms there is no agreement.

"Real Madrid and Barcelona are interested in me. But, I have not gotten a deal with them," said Neymar to the U.S. after Brazil's 1-0 victory over Ghana in a friendly match in London on Tuesday (6 / 9) pm dawn.

"The interest of both the Spanish club into a separate award for me because both klup had observed my movements."

Neymar father had preached his son would not leave Santos before the European competition this season ends.