skip to main | skip to sidebar

Search This Blog

May 15, 2011

One Vision - By Your Side

chorus

i will always be baby by your side

i would never leave

till the water runs dry

cuz i need you so bad

best i'd ever had

and i would give you everything, for you anything

give you my heart



look into my eyes and there girl

you will find that i've got nuthin to hide

cuz i put my pride aside now

and here's a key to my heart

and if you open it up i will give you my

much love so much of my love oh baby



more than any man can give you girl

im here to serve you and i would do

anything all you gotta do is call out my name



chorus



all i wanna do girl when im with you

is hold you oh so tight the feeling

just so right its funny how it goes

cuz you never never never know

what the future might bring

its never what it seems



and you mean so much to me

and i just wanna make you seem

that i'd do anything just simply

call out my name



chorus



girl when the feelings right

it makes no sense to fight it

you've got to trust to know

to let it lead the way

more than you know i love you

girl i would never wrong you

so please believe me when

i say(when i say) i'll be there



chorus til fade