skip to main | skip to sidebar

Search This Blog

May 8, 2011

Oman Freestyle - Tiger In The Sky

beautiful boy, handsome hands

small but sweet, becoming a man

look at him draw, look at him play

he never longs for the end of the day



when he comes home parents shout

angry thoughts he can’t let out

time goes by, takes its toll

unfortunate thoughts will burn his soul



he cries

he cries

cause words aren’t powerful enough to describe

his eyes

his eyes

he glares with hatred but he doesn’t know why



put him down, evil ploy

break his heart, kill his joy

argument in his head

make him say he’s better off dead



his crime

his crime

he goes through life

using whispers and lies

his life

his life

he sold his soul

to the tiger in the sky…



he followed me

he followed me home



follow me

follow me

follow me home