skip to main | skip to sidebar

Search This Blog

May 8, 2011

Oman Freestyle - I Am Alive

awake with my eyes open

waitin for the rain to stop

feeling the wind around me

hearing the drops surround me

take my hand, we're going to go



around, around

with no peace of mind

skies burrowing and rolling

stinging arrows shining from above

hurtling straight towards me



i live in the center of the universe

the world revolves around me

nothing you can say

will change what i see

my life is my love,

my love is by my side

as the rain falls tonight



i've been blind to what i feel

feeling what everyone else does

wishing i could finally have you

when i know i can't

the love that i had



the tears of the heavens

wash over me, and run down my eyes

clearing paths of dirt,

revealing my life of lies

turning me around with you in front of me